I have to remember that I can not change my eating habits overnight. This is a 40 year relationship with food that I need to look at differently. I stayed on plan for the most part during the day. It was when I got home that I faltered a little. I had some puffed corn snacks but put the bag away and didn't over eat. Now that in itself is a triumph. Normally I would have kept eating until I was stuffed. Why couldn't I have been happy with that? I'm too hard on myself and need to remember to back off at times.
I went to bed early because I was tired and because I was disgusted with myself. You would have thought I had pigged out on a box of chocolates. But this is what my mind does. It's all or nothing with me and this is gong to be the hardest thing to change but I know I can do it.
I woke up this morning still disgusted with myself but made healthy food choices for the day.
I can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment