Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just random

I woke up hungry this morning. Not so good for me. The first thought as I woke was what am I going to eat. It can be a constant thing sometimes and other days food doesn't even enter my mind. I have a tendency to panic when I don't think I have enough food in the house to last me a week or two. I don't think I have ever told anyone that, even my mom. It's embarrassing to admit that.

I spent the day at my mom's house with a friend that was installing some french doors for her. I also cleaned her house. My weight generally doesn't get in the way of cleaning but today I felt fat as I was cleaning. I know, weird, but I did. I mopped the floors and that is the worse thing on my back. My weight really bothers that. I won't be sad when the pain goes away.

I also got a very sweet email from a dear friend. To quote: "I just read your blog, it's amazing. Its like I'm seeing your food addiction through your eyes and how it must really feel. Thanks for allowing me in and know that I am here for you in whatever way I can be." That really hit home for me and touched me on a very personal level. If I can touch just one person through my blogging then it's worth it. Even if it's just shedding light on food addiction.

It was a gorgeous day here in Minnesota. The type of day where it renews ones soul. The sky was clear, the clouds looked like puffs of cotton and the temperature was just right.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful transformation you're going through. I can feel it through the computer screen!

    ReplyDelete